It’s Pisco Sour Day again, and to celebrate we’ve made a compilation of our favorite Pisco Sour creations that have been going around the web lately. We love it when people get creative with our favorite national drink, and we hope you find in them new fun and delicious ways to enjoy your Pisco.
- Here’s Bobby Flay’s Pisco Sour Sangria. Can’t wait to try this one!
- These Pisco Sour Cocktail Marshmallows are a molecular mixology creation, and give a whole new meaning to this classic childhood sweet.
- Get any party started with these Pisco Sour jelly shots that are almost too pretty to eat.
- Got a sweet tooth? Why not put cocktails and dessert together, with this easy Pisco Sour Sorbet (no ice cream maker needed).
- Here’s another delicious and sweet way to celebrate Pisco Sour Day: Pisco Sour cupcakes. One word: YUM!
- San Francisco bartender TonyDevencenzi, creates my ideal girly cocktail: Strawberry-sage Pisco Sour.
- Combine Pisco, orange liqueur, grape juice and Pinot Noir, for a fruity Sideways Sour.
- A subtle change goes a long way in this Pisco Sour with rose water.
- Pack your Pisco Sour with nutrients by adding some Acai Berries to it.
- Got a Brit in you? Don’t pass on the tea (or the cocktail) with this Oolong Tea infused Pisco Sour.
And of course, don’t forget to go back to our Pisco Sour coconut tart, to all the exciting cocktails that were created last last year at the Macchu Pisco Sour contest, and if you want to honor the original, timeless Pisco Sour, here’s our classic recipe.
And as we say in Peru, p’arriba, p’abajo, p’al centro, y p’adentro!