The classic Cosmopolitan has been recreated with the addition of Pisco, becoming one of the easiest Peruvian cocktails to make at home. This is a great drink to serve on New Years Eve.
- 2 ounces Pisco (Quebranta is better for this cocktail)
- 1¼ ounces lemon juice
- 1¼ ounces cranberry juice
- ¾ ounce Cointreau
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 Marraschino cherry (optional)
- 1 lemon slice
- Mix the Pisco, lemon juice, cranberry juice, Cointreau, and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and serve (without the ice cubes) in a cold glass, garnish with a Marraschino cherry and lemon slice.